Friends, if you want to be a successful whose the best blogging tips, these are some tips for you which is very important. These will bring your whose the blogging tips and tricks to the top rank and get a lot of benefit
Blogging is hard:
Many people think that blogging is very easy and it has to do more travelling. That’s why a successful woese the best blogging tips and tricks has to travelling the whole world, but if you are new now, then you will be able to concentrate in it, then success will be very difficult.
- Blogging Requires the Time: If you do not have the time and you have created a blog then it will not benefit you but the loss will definitely happen. If you are to become a good blogger then daily you will have to pay more than 7 hours in blogging.
- Nobody is going to care about “you”: If you wrote a few posts on your blog and people are not supporting you, then do not pay attention to it. You do not have to see what is happening in my blog, but you have to continue publishing your new post regularly.
- Be consistent: I often see that when people do not get support despite having good content in their blog, then they stop working in the blog. You should not do this because if you wrote post hard, you will definitely get the result one day or not.
- First of all, let me tell you about myself that I never see my blog’s traffic report. Because my goal is not to get traffic but to give people helpful information. If not today or tomorrow, tomorrow I will get benefit from it. Therefore, I would also like to tell you that you do not see that just 10 likes in your facebook page, 20 visits in blog, earning 0. Now all this will work for you to get rid of blogging.
- Be helpful to your audience rather than just try and make money: Many people when they make their first blog then run behind the rear. I used to do it earlier but someone told me about it. Now I know that in some way, make the blog successful, then the money will follow you yourself. If you have created your new blog, you have to target audience now, for which you will have to do one at night. Once the money starts coming, then you will continue to grow slowly.
- Blogging is a lot of work: If you are thinking that once you have created a blog, then just post it and publish it then you have a big mistake. Because the blog has to face regular errors and especially if you are on wordpress you may have to face a lot of errors. Posting has to be posted in blogging, post has to be edited, comments have to be made, optimize, and many maintenance has to be done.
- Grow your email list: You know that you will need the audience to succeed in blogging. You somehow submit your visitors’ email list. This will allow you to send new updates to your blog via email. This is a great way to get visitors to visit the site again. You can use Feedburner or Mailchimp for this.
- Long content wins over short content: I think in my last three years more than 500 posts will be written. From this I have found that long content is always ahead ahead of the short content. So whenever you write post of your blog, use at least 1000 words in it and sometimes you can also use 3000+ words in a post.
- Keyword Researching is necessary: Researching a keyword for a blogger is very important. There is no better way to bring the blog to a better position in the search engine. If you are a blogger then research the keyword and use it in the use post.
- You can always expand outside of your down: Share every single detail in detail about the niche or topic your blog is all about. So that your visitors can get to know everything from small to small.
- Be passionate about your blog: It is very important thing that you should always be passionate about the niche of your blog. You should think that you help others, as well as helping yourself with learning something new.
- Don’t expect to become a millionaire overnight: In public I would have seen such a lot post on my internet that those who claim that overnight can earn millions from this secret method in blogging. I’m sorry but all this is just nonsense. Because I know and I have read and followed many such posts but by legal way no online can earn money. You are new, therefore you will be more interested in reading such a post, but one day you earn money by doing your own time.
- Friendship with other Bloggers: This is a great way to grow your blog. When you identify with another blog, it will help you to gain audience gain. If you have any problems, then you can easily solve it.
- WordPress is Always best: Whenever someone makes their first blog, they are more attracted towards free. If you make a mistake in starting the round of free, then you can later take a lot of damage from it. Well wordpress is absolutely free but you will not get hosting free. So you will have money in hosting and domain. After creating the blog it will be very easy to manage it. You can optimize SEO easily by using Yoast SEO plugin in wordpress.
- If possible, spend some money: If you have a little more budget then you can spend a little money in making some money writter, in SEO optimization, and designing a blog.
- Spend time learning how to write good copy: As a blogger, it is very important to know how deeply the post is, how the post headline should be, what should be the image in the post, it is very important to know all this. For this, you have to learn from other bloggers that means you have to read a good blog regularly. After that you will know all this.
- Optimize the basics of SEO: In your blog you will find Meta description tag, xml sitemap, etc. It is very important to optimize. For this you simply have to install Yoast SEO plugin. Through this you can easily optimize blog’s basic SEO
- Don’t worry about SEO: Many new bloggers start paying a lot of attention to SEO. It also turns off posting on your blog in its affair. That is why I would like to tell you to forget the site after taking basic seo. Just focus on writing your blog’s content. After that you will think about SEO.
Register your website on all the leading social media platforms:
Hope you have purchased your domain name. Now you need to promote it. I.e. register your blog in social media sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, snapchat, youtube and other sites. You can also add your blog’s domain to your personal account. This will also give you backlink which is a very important factor of SEO.
- Make a Pinterest image for each blog post: It takes a little time, but it also gives a long term advantage. When you submit an image in pinterest, it will help your blog get a ranking in google. You can use a great image editor tool for this.
- Have sharing buttons on each blog post: It is very important to have facebook, twitter, google plus, whatsapp, pinterest share button in all posts of your blog. Because it will share your readers with the post which friends would like to enjoy.
- You don’t have to be an amazing writer: When I look at my previous posts, I feel a bit weird. You can still see my last and present post, I have not even updated yet. In both of you you will see the difference between the sky and the sky. It is a skill that comes slowly inside a blogging for tips and tricks automatically. The best way to improve your writing for a blogger is to write more and read.
- Read Books: There is no better way for a new blogging tips than to improve his writing skill. If there is any information in any book, it is explained in detail. If you read books regularly, then you will also have the power to tell about the detail in some detail.
- Take action: When you read a blogger’s motivational story, you just forget to read it. Nothing is going to happen from this. These are the same people who are one day and the other day becomes the ruler in hundreds of hearts. You should learn from them and take action on what they have said.
- But how do I promote it: Some people complain that I have already shared many times on facebook, twitter, google plus, whatsapp but this has not given me a better result. I want to say to all those people that first of all, you should create great content ie content that everybody wants to know about, then share it on social media. If you continue to do the same, then gradually getting better results will start.
- Customize your Blog for visitors: If you are a new blogging tips then tell me you still need to target a lot of visitors. That’s why you have to prepare your blog so that any visitor comes back once you visit your blog. For this you have to do attractive design and add important widgets (like popular posts, recent posts, social follower, social sharing buttons, related posts)
- Join MeetUp groups and go meet people: Meetup is very special for any blogger. Because in that we get to meet big bloggers and their friends. It also gives us a lot to learn. If you have a meeting around you must definitely attend.
- Can I quit my job for blog?: When someone creates his blogging tips the first time, he is so eager that he can not handle his job properly and talk about leaving a job. If there is something similar with you then you will not be allowed to quit now. As blogging, only 20 out of 100 bloggers can be successful. So now you should work only part time. When you start earning from it as much as you are not in the job, you can quit the job.
How much will this all cost per year to start a blog?:
Many newbie people often have questions about how much money we normally spend per year in blogging tips. So they want to tell them that hosting + domain has to be paid and you can get it from any hosting / domain provider. I think 100$ will go in one year.
- Work with a goal: If you make a goal in any of the things, you do not have to wander around to reach there. You know that I have to go from here to there, so easily go there too. In the same way, you can set your goal in blogging tips, and you can easily become a successful blogger in a short time.
- Cares about security: Often new bloggers are not concerned about the security of their blog at all. The security of the blogging for tips and tricks is very important to us. Due to low security, you can also hand-wash your blog. So always pay attention to security.
- Be readers friendly: I mean keep your friendships with your readers and try to understand your readers. Whatever comments come to your blog, be sure to respond. This will stay with your blog’s reader.
- Get feedback from visitors: Try to know from your blogging tips visitors that what they like in your blog and what makes them feel bad. If you give a negative feedback, try to repair it.
- Avoid haters: If you are new now you will not know this well, but it is true that Hindi blogging tips too burns with each other. If you are doing something good then the other blogger will say you upside down. Even he can also use negative words, but you are just listening to your heart. It is good that your heart is good. Success will be achieved only if you avoid all these haters.
- Guest post on similar blogs: If you want to promote your blog in less time, then guest post is also a great way for you. You can publish your guest post in a similar blog from yourself. This will help you generate traffic as well as dofollow backlink as well.
- Learn from others: It is said that it is good to be careful with learning from others. If something bad happens to someone, then it is not necessary that you should be with them, but you should learn a lesson from that. It’s not okay because it can happen to you anytime.
- It’s time to spend money on promotion: If you have published many great posts in your blogging tips but you can not get the benefit, then you need to spend a little money. I mean you have to advertise to promote. It would be best to advertise in Google Adwords and Facebook ads.
You’ll need a deliberate and clever blogging strategy:
Blogging for tips and tricks is becoming more difficult over time. In such a situation, if you want to earn more money then you have to direct advertising with a large company. This will give you more benefits. But any company you care about deals with you so that you can get some good return too. I meant that when talking about advertising from a company, talk about your blog’s traffic.